Ultimate Tinymce Pro users - Please check the new section below titled WP Edit Pro. Lot's of new, exciting changes coming our way!!
Check out the NEW Ultimate Tinymce WIKI site.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's Not Displaying Correctly
08-04-2012, 12:14 AM
It's Not Displaying Correctly
It's leaving out alot of buttons that I need to use. it wasn't always like this. I did a work around the last couple months but the last update made it worst where my work which is adding buttons and they just appear where ever and I useit but now they just wont appear all u see is all I get no matter which row I switch up things.
See attached

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: It's Not Displaying Correctly
Yeah, that certainly doesn't look right. You mention you did a "workaround"??

I would completely delete the plugin. Also, if you know how to edit your database, go into your 'wp-options' table and delete any values which begin with 'jwl_'.

Next, re-install a fresh copy of the plugin... activate... and re-set your options.

This should fix your issue.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2012, 02:28 AM
It's not compatible with the J shortcodes plug in, that's the culprit so far
08-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Yeah.....

.... That plugin hasn't been updated in over a year. Additionally, the author says it's only tested compatible up to WP version 3.1.4. With WP version 3.0 came a ton of changes in core functionality. Now, again in WP 3.4, there have been drastic changes in some of the core functionality. I typically try to only use plugins which are rated by the author as compatible with the current version of WP.

So, I'd suggest you abandon the plugin.

What type of functionality where you looking for from that plugin?
08-07-2012, 08:08 AM
(08-05-2012 02:28 AM)stayc215 Wrote:  It's not compatible with the J shortcodes plug in, that's the culprit so far

I have J Shortcodes and Ultimate TinyMCE running together without a problem. That's on WP 3.5.

If you've checked all your plugins for a conflict, then try your theme.

Ron
08-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Thanks for that. I deleted the J shortcodes and it works correct on post setting but now it displays incorrectly on products page. Its strange. I have jigoshop. If putting in new product then it displays correctly but once it's been published then it looks like the original problem.
08-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Hello,
I scanned all posts and this seems to be the closest thing already posted that represents my issue.
I have attached a shot of missing Icons. Eveything seems to be in the right palce but the Icons are not all there.
I have uninstalled and re-installed several times including removing files, then binary ftp files from fresh downlaod. I am not using the J plugin and I have got UltimateTinyMCE working fine on a half dozen sites.
P.S. Jsut donated too. I do love the thing.
Thanks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Oh wow!! This is the first I've seen of this. (Thank you so much for the donation, by the way!!)

Okay... what is different about that site? Is it a subdomain or subdirectory? Is it a multisite? Is it hosted at the same place where your working sites are hosted?
08-23-2012, 06:26 PM
There is no update on this? So far it's doing that same thing I posted before but its doing it with Jigoshop. It displays correctly if I want to create a post but to add or edit a product it looks like the first image I attached originally. Is it not compatible with Jigoshop?
08-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Ok so Jigoshop just did an update and it seemed to have corrected this issue.